Friday, July 22, 2011

Gotta stop the gaps. Hell, I post, post a cleanup/reset, and then wait nearly another year. Okay. It's blog fear. Must be. Never considered myself a writer, but I think things have gotten to the point I need to try. Politically, maybe. Definitely observations. Social issues? Again, these days, anything is a good topic. MOSTLY, always a sucker for a good, DECENT, well thought out conversation. Matching AND opposing viewpoints allowed, provided it stays respectful. If I post something, remember, it's just my OPINION. Not carved in stone. If you disagree with something, just make sure you can back it up with clear facts, not talking points. I can find those easy enough from BOTH sides of any argument. I'll listen to other sides, sometimes I can convince them I'm right and sometimes they convince me they are. The beauty of free speech and independent thought. And during these times, THAT'S something we all need to see. And yes, topics that are PURELY entertainment may (Okay, probably) will pop up here and there. (DAMN I wish I had made it to ComicCon this year. Say that every year! Geeks Unite!) So, How 'bout them Seahawks? (Now that it looks like the league will actually get down to PLAYING the season?)

Okay, the door is open again, I'll try to keep the coffee flowing.

1 comment:

The Rambling Wyzard said...

And yes, go ahead and suggest a couple topics. :) That's what I'm here for. Let's see where this thing goes.